Pink Cosmetics’ natural, handmade beauty products have grown in popularity over the past year. Before purchasing cosmetics, no matter how compelling it may appear, it is your responsibility to ensure that the business you wish to support is absolutely ethical. This is to avoid funding cruelty towards helpless animals and fellow human beings for something as self-serving as one’s own vanity. On Love, Kaylyn, I am committed to asking the big question and all of the little questions in between, specifically: is Pink Cosmetics cruelty-free? I encourage you to simply use this article as a guide on your journey towards living a cruelty-free life.
Questions & Answers
- Can you guarantee that your products are not tested on animals at any point, from the ingredients to the finished product? Yes
- Can you guarantee that your company does not test on animals? Yes
- Can you guarantee that none of your suppliers test on animals? Yes
- Can you guarantee that no third parties test on animals on behalf of your company? Yes
- Do you test on animals where required by law? No
- Are your products sold in mainland China? No
- Are you owned by a parent company? If yes, who? No
- Are you certified cruelty-free by a reputable organisation, such as Leaping Bunny or Beauty Without Cruelty? If yes, who? If no, do you plan on getting certified in the future? No*
- Are any of your products vegan? If yes, do you have a list of these products? Yes**
(Please note that questions 1 to 6 were directly copied from Suzi.)
* We are working with Beauty Without Cruelty at the moment to get our certification, and I plan to contact Leaping Bunny after that is done.
** All our products are vegan.
Is Pink Cosmetics Cruelty-Free?
Pink Cosmetics has guaranteed that they are cruelty-free and vegan. Due to the fact that Pink Cosmetics is currently not certified by a reputable organisation, their word is the only thing that one can rely on. It is your choice as to whether or not you feel comfortable supporting this business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE INTERNATIONAL BRANDS SOLD AT PINK COSMETICS.