SwiitchBeauty prides themselves on their “high quality, affordable, cruelty-free essential products that actually do what they say they’re going to do“. Before purchasing cosmetics, no matter how compelling it may appear, it is your responsibility to ensure that the business you wish to support is absolutely ethical. This is to avoid funding cruelty towards helpless animals and fellow human beings for something as self-serving as one’s own vanity. On Love, Kaylyn, I am committed to asking the big question and all of the little questions in between, specifically: is SwiitchBeauty cruelty-free? I encourage you to simply use this article as a guide on your journey towards living a cruelty-free life.
Questions & Answers
- Can you guarantee that your products are not tested on animals at any point, from the ingredients to the finished product? Yes
- Can you guarantee that your company does not test on animals? Yes
- Can you guarantee that none of your suppliers test on animals? Yes
- Can you guarantee that no third parties test on animals on behalf of your company? Yes
- Do you test on animals where required by law? *
- Are your products sold in mainland China? No
- Are you owned by a parent company? If yes, who? No
- Are you certified cruelty-free by a reputable organisation, such as Leaping Bunny or Beauty Without Cruelty? If yes, who? If no, do you plan on getting certified in the future? No**
- Are any of your products vegan? If yes, do you have a list of these products? ***
(Please note that questions 1 to 6 were directly copied from Suzi.)
* We have not been required to test on animals by law.
** We are not yet certified by a reputable cruelty-free organisation, but we definitely plan to be in the future
*** To be confirmed.
Is SwiitchBeauty Cruelty-Free?
It is not possible to confirm whether or not SwiitchBeauty is 100% cruelty-free based on this questionnaire due to the fact that their answer to question 5 was too vague. It is impossible to deduce SwiitchBeauty’s position on animal testing if they do not specify whether or not they are willing to test on animals when required by law. It is your choice as to whether or not you feel comfortable supporting this business.